Innovative strategies in airfield engineering, design and construction to ensure cost-effective asset maintenance for your airfields
- As of January 2015 global investments in airfield project construction and expansion - USD543 billion
- Investments in APAC for airfield construction or expansion projects - US $190.8 billion
- Number of live airfield construction or expansion projects in APAC - 543
With APAC being the most important region for airfield expansion and development, there isn’t a better time than now to join airfield experts across the globe at the 12th Annual Airfields World Congress 2015 to be held from 28 September- 1 October 2015 in Kuala Lumpur.
Many airport expansion and construction plans in APAC, airport authorities are grappling with engineering and asset maintenance challenges. Just how you ensure effective pavement management, cost-effective and faster asset maintenance is critical not only to manage airline traffic but also ensure higher revenues for your airports.
What’s new in 2015?
- Special emphasis on innovative pavement management systems and use of alternative materials for sustainable pavement design
- Case studies from the latest airfield expansion and construction projects across the globe
- Hear from leading airport authorities including Thailand, Bahrain, Cambodia, India, and airports including KLIA2, Bangkok, Brisbane, Stockholm, Helsinki, Auckland, Bangalore, Angkasa Pura 2
- Innovative airfield construction technologies roundtable – an opportunity for you to learn about the emerging technologies in airfields and how to implement these in your airports
- One of a kind site visit to KLIA2 – the fastest and most economical low cost terminal in Asia
The conference has been thoroughly informative through the case studies and technologies articulated during the presentations. The informative garnered will certainly be well applied in my position as a regulator. One word sums it up – informative!”Elaine Chong, Inspector Aerodromes, Civil Aviation Authority Singapore
“It’s a great gathering of worldwide experts and a nice experience to hear views pertaining to the aviation industry."M Nasir Ali, Technical Officer - Civil , Changi Airport Group
“The conference overall was very informative for me, especially on the development and implementation of airfield construction and maintenance techniques to enhance performance and improve value for money from an airport perspective. Very productive conference.”Haji Hassanuddin Pg Anak Haji Abd Wahab, Operations Officer, Department of Civil Aviation Brunei